For the June 2020 Book Club selection, and in honour of PRIDE (LGBTQ) Month and the United Nations' 75th anniversary, TransportiCA has co-elected the publications Rainbow: A First Book of Pride ("Rainbow"), by Dr. Michael Genhart, and Sustainable Transportation and Development, by Michael Burrill, AICP, NCARB.
For this month's Book Club contest, if you send us all three correct responses by the end of the month, and your name is drawn, you will win a copy of this month's selections. You can complete the contest questions below for both books, or for just one.
Contest questions for Rainbow:
1) Who is Rainbow published by?
2) Name one of the two major awards earned by Rainbow.
3) What is the name of Dr. Genhart's newest book?
Contest questions for Sustainable Transportation and Development:
1) What is the name of Mr. Burrill's consulting firm?
2) Mr. Burrill's research finds multi-billion dollar transportation systems can be built, without raising taxes, if we focus on what, as the funding measure?
3) What are Mr. Burrill's graduate degrees?
Thank you for your interest in the Book Club, and best of luck with the contest!
No purchase is necessary, as questions are not taken directly from the publication(s), but from respective technical information, publicity, and/or the author's professional lives. To send in your response, submit via TransportiCA's "Contact Form" on the front-page (bottom left), sending your name, email address and answers. The deadline for submission is 23:59, Monday, 06 July 2020.