Have a great story or an Op-Ed to contribute to the dialogue of sustainable transportation?
We would love to entertain your thoughts and perspectives on this issue!
Please bare in mind a few things when sending (yes...the small, but very important print):
- Nothing malicious, juvenile, or insanely discrediting will be accepted.
- TransportiCA focuses mainly on California-related issues and their relationship to sustainable transportation, but we do love to hear about ideas that would have a beneficial impact of the Golden State's transportation system - regardless of the geographic/national source.
- Because TransportiCA administration has undergone academic, technical and peer-reviewed training, we will perform a cursory fact-check on your contribution; pieces in which information is misconstrued, factually inaccurate, nor have a legitimate source will be rejected.
- TransportiCA reserves the right to edit your contribution ONLY for length; the substantive foundation of your piece will never be modified. (We STRONGLY believe in the 1st Amendment and academic freedoms.)
- Contributions are not screened for any citation style compliance; however, with transportation writings, we do strongly encourage using the "Turibian/Chicago" style, and can provide resources for such integration.
- Acceptance and posting of your contribution in no way qualifies as an endorsement of the content or any entities mentioned, therein - commercial, or otherwise - unless otherwise noted. Further, posting of your contributions is done so according to the "educational," "institutional," and "non-commercial" protections of the Copyright Act's "Fair-Use Doctrine" (17 U.S. Code §107).
- Although we would LOVE to feature all contributions sent to us, due to limited resources - mostly TIME, not all pieces can be accepted and/or posted.
- TransportiCA cannot offer compensation for postings at this time; however, we do reference A LOT of academic and professional journals and publications, and would be happy to forward / recommend your work to such organizations, in addition to posting your piece on TransportiCA.
- Lastly, WE LOVE TO RECEIVE WORK FROM STUDENTS!!! Whether level of education you are at, we would enjoy taking a look at your work. DO NOT be afraid to send us your work; TransportiCA's administration is graduate students, and welcome the opportunity to assist fellow scholars.
Feel free to send us your piece to infoat] transportica [dot] net, with the subject line "TransportiCA Consideration: [First & Last Name]."
Again, we welcome your contributions, and look forward to some great writings!