ACE Fare Increase – October 2016
On May 6, 2016 the San Joaquin Regional Rail Commission Board adopted a fare increase of 5.25% effective 10-3-2016:
Please be aware of the following information:
- New ACE Fares are rounded UP to the next 25 cents.
- Current ACE train tickets will be accepted thru 12-30-2016. However only new fare tickets will be sold at stations as of 10-3-2016 (online 10-2-2016 after 9 p.m.)
- Passengers must have new fare tickets on Tuesday 1-3-2016
- Passengers with current fare tickets are eligible to upgrade those tickets to the new ticket stock
- All tickets purchased after the fare increase in January 2013 with the ACE logo as shown above will be eligible for an upgrade to the new fare tickets. – Ticket Upgrade/Exchange Form
- Upgrade request forms are also available at the following ACE stations: Stockton, Lathrop/Manteca, Tracy, Livermore, Pleasanton, Fremont and Great America during operating hours
- Completed upgrade form along with the original ticket can be dropped off in sealed envelopes at Stockton, Lathrop/Manteca, Tracy and Pleasanton station and it will be forwarded for processing at the main office.
- Upgrades will not be processed at the station
- Accepted forms of payment are commuter checks and credit cards (Visa and Master cards only)
- NO CASH or PERSONAL CHECK
- Please allow 5-7 business days for processing and shipping
- Mail in applications will be processed any time – If the request is received by December 9, 2016 it will be processed and mailed by December 31, 2016
- ACE has a no refund ticket policy
RECURRING BILLING CUSTOMERS:
Please complete the authorization to charge the new fare amount and mail in by 10-10-2016 for November pass billing cycle (Auto-Renewal Form / New Fare Chart For Monthly Passes) to ensure uninterrupted service. If the form is not received by 10-10-2016 the recurring billing account will be deactivated.